Louisiana Rural Water Association
Please complete the membership application and mail it along with your payment to our office. Private and Individual membership excludes voting rights.
LRWA Membership Services
- Provide membership to water and/or wastewater systems, small municipalities, individual and vendors associated with the water and/or wastewater industry
- Expeditious on-site technical assistance for all types of water and/or wastewater systems
- Free listing of Associate & Active members (mailed once per year in an annual directory or upon request)
- Operator certficiation training, applications, and information
- Free energy conservation assistance upon request
- Free Statewide training sessions on related topics for water and/or wastewater systems
- Various training manuals for purchase
- Re-certification credit hours available through LRWA training sessions
- Annual technical/training conference
- Operator certification training at the Wayne Fontenot Training Center in Kinder and various locations in the state
- Informing members of federal and state issues
- Quarterly magazine with advertisement and articles related to the water and wastewater industry (free classified ads - help wanted or equipment for sale, which is also posted on our website
- Equipment available along with technical assistance
- Voting rights in association affairs for active members
- Free access to equipment
- Free mail-outs regarding upcoming training sessions, conference, other important information, etc.
- Discount fees for members (advertising, conference, certification classes)
- Free subscription to the Quarterly magazine
- Informative website: www.lrwa.org
Please contact our office by phone at 1-800-256-2591 for more information about these templates.